Everybody loves the summertime – the sunshine, the blue skies, the happy, smiley people that make everyday a pleasure to live. But there is also something very special about Autumn. It’s a refreshing time of year and everything seems to change colour and look new. We stay in our houses or in coffee shops and drink hot tea or coffee. Here are a few beautiful and inspiring proverbs about autumn that will remind you of how special this time of year really is.
1. Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. ~Stanley Horowitz
2. October is a symphony of permanence and change. ~Bonaro W. Overstreet on October
3. Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
4. Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. ~ Emily Bronte
5. Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot