Queen Elisabeth II celebrates her 91st birthday on April 21, 2017. Here’s how she will be enjoying her big day.
Queen Elizabeth II will celebrate her 91st birthday on Friday, April 21. She is the world’s longest-reigning monarch.
A gun salute at London’s Tower Bridge and at Hyde Park take place in honour of the Queen’s birthday.
“I’m still alive,” the Queen joked in June during a recent visit to Northern Ireland.
Birthday Vocabulary for English Students
Questions to ask your friends about their birthday
- When is your birthday?
- How would you like to celebrate your birtday?
- What gift/s would you like for your birthday?
- What gifts did you get for your birthday?
- How was your birthday party?
- What did you do for/on your birthday?
- How old will you be on your next birthday?
- What age are you turning on your next birthday?
What to Write on a Birthday Card
- Happy Birthday!
- We wish you a happy birthday.
- Wishing you a happy birthday on your special day.
- Have a great birthday!
- Enjoy your special day!
- Thinking of you on your special day.
- happy belated birthday! (If you are late)